The Rise of Islam Out of A Revived Roman Empire
SPECIAL PROPHECY UPDATE NUMBER 160B
February 25, 2004 www.TribulationPeriod.com
The Rise of Islam Out of A Revived Roman Empire!
I remember when Yigal Allon first proposed building a barrier around the West Bank in 1968, and how it never got past the proposal stage in the Knesset. Well, that was 36 years ago, and now the barrier is about one-quarter finished, and the current estimated time of completion is the end of 2005. I have lived among the followers of Islam, gone to school with them, and taught them, and I have watched the steady growth and formation of a religious revival among them that I am persuaded will be instrumental in the fulfillment of a lot of end-time prophecies.
I retired from the National Security Agency as a synoptic analyst whose primary function had involved Soviet and Chinese missile launches, nuclear development, and oceanography. For years I watched the Arab nations playing off the United States and the Soviet Union against one another by seeking favors from them in military assistance, and they, in return, would tell both super powers they were in their camp. When I first arrived in the Middle East in 1952, most of their military hardware had been given to the them by the U.S. and U.S.S.R on what we called the never-never payment plan, and what they did not get from the big two, they got from France and China.
When World War II ended, the Arab nations could not take Barney Fife in a fair fight. But between 1952 and 1971, when I retired from the USAF-NSA, I watched their massive oil revenues being spent on the very latest military hardware available from France, Germany, the Soviet Union, China, and numerous other nations. Hal Linsey had published his first book, “The Late Great Planet Earth,” the year before I retired, and, because of my time in the NSA, there were several things he presented, with which I was totally at odds.
I wrote my first book in the middle of the seventies for that specific reason. I was convinced he had overestimated the future rise of the Soviet Union at the expense of a rapid decline of the United States of America. He thought the U.S. power would decline after 1970, and a United States of Europe would arise during the eighties to replace us as the new counterbalancing power against the power of the Soviet Union. And he believed that when the European Common Market increased from six to ten in number, then the antichrist would arise as the eleventh horn in the midst of the ten European nations. Well, here we are, some 34 years later, with 15 horns of the European Union about to become 25 in number in May, and the United States as the one world power.
There were several areas of his teachings I simply could not accept. His prophetic teachings have had more effect on preachers and teachers from 1970 to the present that any other writer of this era of time. At the present time our web site averages about 175 hits a day, but after I put up this Update I expect it to fall by 50 percent because of Hal Linsey’s tremendous popularity with the followers and teachers of prophecy. I like Mr. Linsey, and, with true candor, I am very pleased he wrote the many books he has published since his first book, even though I disagree with many of his predictions.
I like him because he was the first religious writer with flair, and his style of expressing prophetic events has sold multi-millions of books. His style of presenting prophetic events with catchy titles awakened much of the world population to the prophetic times in which we are living, for which I am thankful. His first book was published in May 1970, and I have long since misplaced my copy, but I still have a copy from December, 1972, by which time more than 1,700,000 copies had been sold.
In this book, published by Zondervan, Lindsey stated, on pages 94 & 96, “We believe that the Common Market and the trend toward unification of Europe may well be the beginning of the ten-nation confederation predicted by Daniel and the Book of Revelation.” And, as to the time that that these nations were to become the powerhouse ten in number, Linsey quoted Dr. Charles Hallstein, saying, “At about 1980 we may expect the great fusion of all economic, military, and political communities to gather into the United States of Europe.” And Hal Linsey said, referring to this quote, “Hallstein cited 1980. The timetable may be accelerated.”
But my problem with Linsey’s teachings has never involved arguments about timing of events. It has been about what part of the old revived Roman Empire will see the rise of the ten-nations. All prophetic teachers have been wrong about the timing of events in the past, and we will continue to be wrong until the event finally occurs, and then someone will finally be correct. So, as you read this, if you are a fan of Hal Linsey, don’t think I am picking on him. I am sure he has changed his mind about some of his early writings, just as I have changed some of mine. The only person who ever wrote a book and did not have to change his mind about what he wrote as time passed is the Holy Spirit of God, and anyone who never changes his mind about his early prophetic interpretations of Scripture must think he is God. From 1971 to 2004 I have changed my mind about quite a few of my early beliefs in prophetic interpretation.
How can you ever learn prophetic truth if you are unwilling to change your mind with the passage of time? On page 112, Linsey clearly identifies antichrist as a Roman Dictator, but are you aware that this teaching has its roots in a single scripture, namely Daniel 9:27, and are you aware that the “he” in Daniel 9:27 was never taught, in any commentary on the Bible, as being the antichrist prior to 1690, but was taught by all before that time, and by most until 1900, to be Christ? (See Whole Numbered Prophecy Updates 55 to 58, 123B, 123D & 147D).
In 1972, Mr. Linsey, after having stated previously that the creation of the United States of Europe might actually come into existence prior to Dr. Hallstein’s prediction of 1980, went on to say, on page 184, “The United States will not hold its present position of leadership in the western world; financially the future leader will be Western Europe.” On page 185, he went on to say, “As the United States loses power, Western Europe will be forced to unite and become the standard-bearer of the western world. Look for the emergence of a United States of Europe composed of ten inner member nations. The Common Market is laying the groundwork for the political confederation which will become the mightiest coalition on earth. It will stop the Communist take-over of the world and will for a short while control both Russia and Red China through the personal genius of the European confederacy.” Even if you do not agree with my conclusions, please do at least know why I have drawn them. Most of the prophetically inclined world is still waiting for an antichrist to arise out of Europe as Daniel’s eleventh horn. After which he will dominate the whole earth as we know it today.
But, not to worry, all believers will be whisked out some seven years before the final battle of Armageddon, and the Jews and all of the unbelievers will be left. That is the scenario painted by about 85 percent of the TV evangelists and popular prophetic writers of today. I hope you will at least consider what I believe about this teaching. Why? If I am wrong, it will have cost you nothing. But if I am correct, it could be of considerable use if the 85 percent are wrong.
I searched England and the United States, trying to find how far back the teaching of the first-of-the-week position extended. I have yet to find a record of anyone who taught it prior to 1742, and I have never found a book that was in print before 1788 that presented it. (See Prophecy Updates 73D, 74A, 76, 144F & 147D). I am merely saying that those called mid-tribbers, seventh trump, or last-of-the-weekers, should not be labeled heretics, which a few first-of-the-weekers are prone to do. Furthermore, I was never able to find a published commentary on the Bible, printed prior to 1690, that indicated antichrist would rule the earth DURING THE LAST SEVEN YEARS of this age.
If you do want to know what preachers taught before 1690, concerning the identity of the three “he’s” in Daniel 9:27, please take a look at Special Prophecy Update Number 144A and 147D. The majority belief that the three “he’s” were Christ did not begin to change rapidly until 1830, and it did not become the minority belief until the arrival of 1900.
Daniel 9:27 – And HE shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week HE shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations HE shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
If you want to accuse me of having changed my mind during the last 40 years concerning what I once believed about prophetic events, I would have to say your charge is valid. What I discovered, as I studied the Scriptures, comparing them with the teachings on the same subjects by interpreters prior to 1690, 1742, and 1827, shocked me. It simply amazed me to discover they made more sense than what is being taught by the majority of interpreters of today.
What events do the vast majority of today’s Christians believe will be fulfilled between now and the Second Advent of Christ?
(1) The Temple will be rebuilt in Jerusalem before the rapture.
(2) The antichrist will arise as the eleventh horn among ten European nation horns.
(3) The rapture of the saints will occur seven years before the Second Advent.
(4) The saved will not have to go through any of the tribulation period.
(5) Seven years of tribulation will follow the rapture.
(6) The antichrist will rule over all of the world, as we know it today, for seven years.
(7) The antichrist will sign a peace treaty with the Jews, but will then break it by attacking Israel 1260 days before the Second Advent.
The major areas of disagreement that caused me to have written three books are based on what I believe about the following end time events.
(1) The antichrist will come out the area that includes Lebanon, Syria, extreme southern Turkey, and northern Iraq, most likely out of Syria. (See Whole Numbered Prophecy Updates 62 to 69).
(2) The ten toes and ten horns associated with Daniel and Revelation will be Islamic nations out of the southern half of the old revived Roman Empire. They will be the nations that launch the attack, which starts the last three and one-half years of the tribulation period. (See Prophecy Updates 46, 47, 50 to 53, 92A. and Whole Numbered Prophecy Updates 71 to 75).
(3) I do not believe the rapture will occur seven years before the battle of Armageddon. (See Prophecy Updates 73D, 74A, 76, 78A, 82A, 114A, 115D, 117B, 144A, 144F, & 147D).
(4) I do not believe Russia and China will attack Israel until the battle of Armageddon. (This is sprinkled throughout the Prophecy and Birth Pangs Archives).
(5) I do not believe the Temple will be rebuilt before the return of Jesus Christ. (Prophecy Update Number 79).
(6) I do not believe the three “he’s” in Daniel 9:27 refer to antichrist. (See Prophecy Updates 55 to 58, 123B, 123D, 144A, & 147D).
(7) I do not believe the antichrist’s empire will dominate the entire world as we know it today. (See Prophecy Updates 73A, 77, 77A, 77B, 77C, 135A, & Birth Pang Number 33).
You will find a listing of where to find the location of all Prophecy and Birth Pang Updates on Prophecy Update 158C. You will find a list of Prophecy Update Subject Exposition Series on Prophecy Update Number 159B. If you will scan through the Prophecy Archives you will find many other line-by-line expositions that give proof of the validity of statements one through seven above, in addition to those listed above in parenthesis.
Many of those who read my updates have never met me. So, for your sakes, considering all you have read in this update, you could well draw conclusions about me that may not be true. One of those is this, many have said to me, well, then that means you don’t believe in an imminent return of Christ, you don’t believe he could come at any moment. But, in all truth, that is not so. Why? Because I am not so foolish as to believe I could not be wrong. So, believe it or not, I look for him to come at any time. I merely interpret what I believe the Scriptures teach about all the issues involving end time events, of which his coming ranks as the most important of them all. I will tell you what I expect, knowing I could be wrong, and the decision as to whether or not you believe it is up to you. I BELIEVE THE ANTICHRIST WILL ATTACK ISRAEL FROM THE NORTH BEFORE 2008, AND, THAT BETWEEN 3 AND 4 YEARS FOLLOWING THE ATTACK, THE RAPTURE WILL OCCUR ON THE SOUNDING OF THE 7TH TRUMPET.
The same city, that Jesus overlooked when he gave his famous discourse known as the Olivet Discourse, was given some 40 years to repent, but its occupants did not, and Titus destroyed it in 70 A.D. The same city came back into Jewish hands in June of 1967. They have already had 36+ years to repent and accept Christ as their Messiah, and they have not. I BELIEVE THE ATTACK WILL OCCUR BEFORE 2008, AND THAT MESSIAH WILL RETURN PRIOR TO 2012. Could all that I have just stated be wrong – CERTAINLY! But now I have plainly stated what I believe, and time will tell! So, I plan to hope he comes at any minute, while I wait to see if I am right in the timing I have put forward.
The Final 1335 Days Of The Age Of The Gentiles
The information in the first section of this page is from: www.TribulationPeriod.com
Event 1 – Israel is attacked 1335 days before the end of the Tribulation Period.
Event 2 – Some 30 days later the two witnesses begin their testimony in Israel when Jerusalem falls.
Event 3 – Some 45 days later the IDF is driven south to Beersheba and the United Nations brokers a truce or hudna is agreed to by Islam and Israel.
Event 4 – Israel remains surrounded in the Negev Wilderness for some 1260 days after the truce agreement.
Event 5 – Some 45 days before the end of the Age of the Gentiles the two witnesses will be killed by the Antichrist after having testified for 42 months (1260 days). The Antichrist will declare himself to be God on the Temple Mount – This is the abomination “that maketh desolate.”
Event 6 – Three and one half days later three events occur in rapid succession. They all three occur on the same day.
#1 – The two witnesses ascend up to heaven through the clouds.
#2 – A great earthquake occurs in the same hour the two witnesses depart.
#3 – The last trump (7th) Trump sounds and all of the saved are caught up.
Event 7 – All of the saved are judged in heaven while the seven vials of God’s wrath are poured out on unbelievers.
Event 8 – Christ returns with all the saved some 1335 days after the initial attack of Islamic forces against Israel.
- Israel will be attacked to start the last 1335 days of Israel’s Travail
- Jerusalem will fall 30 days after the initial attack
- The two witnesses will testify for 1260 days after the fall of Jerusalem
- A truce or hudna will be declared at Beersheba 45 days after Jerusalem falls
- Israel will remain in the Negev for 1260 days after the truce or hudna
- Antichrist will kill the two witnesses and declare himself to be God on the Temple Mount making himself the “abomination that maketh desolate.”
- Three and one-half days later three events occur in rapid succession on the same day: (1) The two witnesses ascend into heaven, (2) A great earthquake occurs, and (3) The seventh trump sounds and all the saved are caught up, including the sealed 144,000.
A composite of the Hebrew words for Joel 2:30: And I will show a token, a sign and wonder in the visible arch of the sky where the clouds move and throughout all the earth, in the fields, in the country, in the wilderness and it will have the appearance of blood, along with a burning, hot flaming fire, with columns of cloudy dust, smoke and vapor.
A composite of the Hebrew words for Joel 2:31: The brilliant sun, from the rising of the sun in the east to the sun rays in the arch ways of the sky, will be changed into darkness, as if it were night and the moon will take on the appearance of blood before the great and noble, fearful and terrible day in which Jehovah, the self-Existing One, the Eternal Lord shall come.
A composite of the Greek words for Acts 2:19: And I will bring forth a rare event so extraordinary, it will inspire wonder, for it will be in the elevated area of the sky and a token of these events, will be throughout the entire regions under the surface of the soil, of all the land of the world, for it will be a visible wonder of flowing substance like blood, of flashes of lightening and fire, with a mist of smoke.
A composite of the Greek words for Acts 2:20: The rising of the sun in the east and the rays of daily light will become as an outlining shadow and the bright shining moon, will appear to be a blood red color, before that mighty and visible day in which the One in supreme authority will come.
The Extinction Cycle a.k.a. the Biblical Great Tribulation Period
The following information is generally being placed on the bottom of some of the pages in which are being renamed and reworked. The goal is to help any visitor to better understand the overall theme of the End Times Biblical Teaching of the Great Tribulation Period, etc. It is not to overwhelm the page or the viewer, but to capture your attention, as some viewers only visit one page or many just a few and then move on, never to return again. Maybe with this material, you will understand how, then the why of the method. This bottom information material was created on June 4, 2022 and I may add a few more notes of time to time, which will appear on some pages, but not others. Most recent updates added to this page was on June 27, 2022.
When the coming Extinction Cycle a.k.a the Biblical Great Tribulation Period actually begins with the Great Earthquakes; Massive Volcanic Eruptions; Tsunamis on a Global scale; a Comet hits the earth; the Magnetic Field weakens and allows Comic Lightening to strike the earth; and all the World Governmental, Corporate Business and Mainstream Religious Leaders, including all of the so called powers-that-be fail to provide Truthful answers; how are the almost 8 billion masses of humanity going to feel, when their lives are about to vanish away?
It is going to be so amazing when these events begin to unfold and the people who present themselves as Leaders of People, (great and powerful), become nothing but mere frighten helpless creatures of earthen clay.
Here are some Excellent, actually; they are Most Outstanding Videos from:
Be sure to take time to watch them.
They will help you to understand how God will use the Earth to bring about the Great Tribulation Period with the use of Earthquakes and Volcanoes, including Tsunamis, which are produced by Underwater Earthquakes and Volcanic Eruptions, throughout the Oceans and Seas of the world.
and amazing photos: https://www.pinterest.com/prospectingarizona/
and their shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/prospectingarizona/
- 01B GeologyHub YouTube 2021 Links
- 01B GeologyHub YouTube 2022 Links
- 02 Sermons on BibleSermonsMP3.org
- 03 Sermons on BibleSermonsMP3.com
- 01. Dead Sea Earthquakes 4.0+
- 02. Dead Sea Earthquakes 5.0+
- 03. Israel Earthquakes 4.0+
- 04. Israel Earthquakes 5.0+
- 05. Middle East Earthquakes 5.0+
- 06. Middle East Earthquakes 6.0+
- 07. Middle East Earthquakes 7.0+
It’s interesting to see the Earthquakes in the Red Sea area and in the Gulf of Aqaba; as this region will be where the Tongue of the Egyptian Sea is pushed west into Egypt and it will be a single land mass during the Millennial Reign. The Euphrates River will be diverted southwestward across the Palmyrides Mountain Belt; into the Jordan River and flow out the Gulf of Aqaba. This newly formed River will connect with Ezekiel’s’ Spring and the many other springs that will be created along the eastern escarpment from the Temple Mount.
- 08. Gulf of Aqaba
- 09. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Aqaba
- 10. Gulf of Aqaba Images
- 11. https://biblehub.com/isaiah/11-15.htm
- 12. https://biblehub.com/parallel/isaiah/11-15.htm
- 13. https://biblehub.com/commentaries/isaiah/11-15.htm
- 14. https://biblehub.com/parallel/revelation/16-12.htm
- 15. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-4.htm
- 16. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-5.htm
- 17. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-8.htm
- 18. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-10.htm
After the Great Tribulation Period has ended; the Millennial Reign will begin and all the Islamic nations that were part of the attack upon Israel will be required to send a representative to Israel to worship the King Jesus Christ in the Temple or it could actually mean: the masses of people from these nations. If they do not come, then the Lord will cause the Rain to cease; otherwise, forcing then to come to Jerusalem to worship the King Jesus Christ in the Temple on a yearly basis. It is also possible, these masses of people; who were and may still be: followers of Islam will be forced to buy food produce from Israel, throughout the Millennial Reign.
Zechariah 14:16: And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of Hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
- 19. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-16.htm
- 20. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-17.htm
Here are some more Earthquake Links in the Saudi Arabia area. You can clearly see the Earthquakes in the Gulf of Aqaba and the Red Sea.
- End Times Joel ch 2 vs 28 to 3s ch 2 vs 14 to 21
- End Times Luke ch 17 vs 24 to 37 Days of Noah
- End Times Luke ch 21 vs 15 to 11 Sign of Thy Coming
- End Times Luke ch 21 vs 24 to 28 Son of Man Coming
- End Times Mark ch 13 vs 1 to 8 and vs 10 Sign of Thy Coming
- End Times Mark ch 13 vs 14 to 20 Great Tribulation
- End Times Mark ch 13 vs 24 to 27 Coming of the Son of Man
- End Times Matthew ch 13 vs 24 to 30 Wheat and Tares
- End Times Matthew ch 13 vs 34 to 43 Wheat and Tares
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 1 to 8 and vs 14 Sign of thy Coming
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 15 to 28 Great Tribulation
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 29 to 31 Son of Man Coming
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 32 to 35 Parable of the Fig Tree
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 36 to 44 Coming of the Son of Man
- End Times Revelation ch 6 vs 1 to 8
- End Times Revelation ch 6 vs 12 to 17
- End Times Revelation ch 6 vs 9 to 11
- End Times Zephaniah ch 1 vs 14 to 18
- Revelation 1st Trumpet and 1st Vial
- Revelation 2nd Trumpet and 2nd Vial
- Revelation 3rd Trumpet and 3rd Vial
- Revelation 4th Trumpet and 4th Vial
- Revelation 5th Trumpet and 5th Vial
- Revelation 6th Trumpet and 6th Vial
- Revelation 7th Trumpet and 7th Vial
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 1st Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 6 to 7
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 2nd Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 8 to 9
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 3rd Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 10 to 11
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 4th Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 12
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 5th Trumpet Rev ch 9 vs 1 to 12
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 6th Trumpet Rev ch 9 vs 13 to 21
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 7th Trumpet ch 11 vs 14 to 19
- Seven Vials of Revelation 1st Vial Rev ch 16 vs 2
- Seven Vials of Revelation 2nd Vial Rev ch 16 vs 3
- Seven Vials of Revelation 3rd Vial Rev ch 16 vs 4
- Seven Vials of Revelation 4th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 8 to 9
- Seven Vials of Revelation 5th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 10 to 11
- Seven Vials of Revelation 6th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 12 to 16
- Seven Vials of Revelation 7th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 17 to 21
- Seven Vials of Revelation Rev ch 15 vs 1 and 6 and 7 and 8 Rev ch 16 vs 1
- 01. Earthquakes 5.0+ for Italy
- 02. Earthquakes 6.0+ for Italy
- 03. Earthquakes 7.0+ for Italy
- 04. List of earthquakes in Italy
- 05. UnderStandingItaly.com
- 06. VolcanoDiscovery.com for Italy
- 07. Volcano Images for Italy
Here are some Excellent Videos on a Weekly basis about Volcanic Eruptions:
- 01. This Week in Volcanoes; Oct 31, 2021
- 02. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 7, 2021
- 03. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 14, 2021
- 04. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 21, 2021
- 05. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 28, 2021
- 06. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 5, 2021
- 07. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 12, 2021
- 08. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 19, 2021
- 09. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 26, 2021
- 10. Volcano News Year in Review; Dec 31, 2021
- 11. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 2, 2022
- 12. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 9, 2022
- 13. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 16, 2022
- 14. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 23, 2022
- 15. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 30, 2022
- 16. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 6, 2022
- 17. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 13, 2022
- 18. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 20, 2022
- 19. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 27, 2022
- 20. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 6, 2022
- 21. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 13, 2022
- 22. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 20, 2022
- 23. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 27, 2022
- 24. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 3, 2022
- 25. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 10, 2022
- 26. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 17, 2022
- 27. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 24, 2022
- For current links go to the front page: 01 A Home Page
- 01.Video Link: Volcanic Fire
- 01. The Volcano which Flooded Oregon with Lava; Jan 29, 2022
- 01a. Apolaki Caldera; Mar 4, 2022
- 01b. The Flood of Lava Which Covered Nortern Canada; Mar 14, 2022
- 02. Volcano
- 03. Deccan Traps
- 04. Flood Basalt
- 05. Volcanic Plateau
- 06. Lava Field
- 07. Chilcotin Group
- 08. Columbia River Basalt Group
- 09. Ethiopia-Yemen Continental Flood Basalts
- 10. North Atlantic Igneous Province
- 11. Deccan Traps
- 12. Caribbean large igneous province
- 13. Kerguelen Plateau
- 14. Ontong-Java Plateau
- 15. High Arctic Large Igneous Province
- 16. Paraná and Etendeka Traps
- 17. Karoo and Ferrar Provinces
- 18. Central Atlantic Magmatic Province
- 19. Siberian Traps
- 20. Emeishan Traps
- 21. Vilyuy Traps
- 22. Southern Oklahoma Aulacogen
- 23. Arabian-Nubian Shield
- 24. Mackenzie Large Igneous Province
- 25. Flood Basalts
- 26. Flood Basalts Images
- 27. Flood Basalt from Britannica
- Continental flood basalts.